Friday, January 25, 2013

china glaze 2011 ULTA holiday exclusive

Ok, 2011 sounds so long ago! I got 3 of China Glaze's 2011 ULTA holiday exclusive nail polishes two Christmas' ago when they went on clearance. I think there was about 8 of them.

Today I finally tried on these 2: Mistletoe Me and Fireside Glow as an accent.


Mistletoe Me is a dark pink foil that can be a bit streaky. It looks like a grandma color to me! I'm not too big on foils because they tend to be streaky and look grandma-ish. It looked really nice in the bottle though.


I used Fireside Glow as an accent. I may want to try that on all my nails next time. I like the color and hello, it's slightly holographic! That's so fun!




I may end up purging Mistletoe Me. I don't think I'll miss it much. Sorry MM.

Is there a certain nail color or finish that makes you feel grandma-ish?





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...