Wednesday, October 31, 2012

happy halloween





Here's my Halloween wreath that I have hanging at my desk at work....well, actually, it's been hanging at my desk this whole time since last Halloween! I don't care, it's cute!


I decided to dress up my nails in a nice Halloweenish color for today. Don't look too close or you'll get a scare! My hands are soooo dry.



This is OPI Lincoln Park After Dark.



I've had this color for almost a year and I'm finally trying it out. I love it! Perfect fall color! It's a lovely deep purply-maroonish creally [cream/jelly] that looks almost black and goes on your nail like a dream in just 2 coats.



Oh hey, look at my new watch. It was a late birthday gift from my boyfriend, Calat. Hey Babe! It's awesome! I still haven't learned about all of its features, but the best thing about it is that it's not just an analog watch but it's digital too!

Did you decide to wear a Halloween color on your nails today or do any fun nail art?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...